What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Who likes to garden?

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
When I was a kid, my dad put out a garden of many vegetables and I enjoyed looking at it, though, I normally only harvested the potatoes. Well, it wasn't a family farm; it was just a hobby for my dad. Actually, as a kid the only real farming project I did was raise some chickens.

Reactions:Shanoderossi
Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
I grew up in a family they praticed gardening(cultivation of green vegetables, rearing of animals) and till date. And for now on my own since a grew up in such a family am now able to cultivate my own crup and also rear animals as well as my parents but for now I'm only cultivating crop such as potatoes and green spices of almost every kind as of now as my part time jobs on holidays especially on summer holidays.
IMG 20200211 142100
IMG 20200211 142100

Last edited:
Shanoderossi

Shanoderossi

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
Yaounde
CB$
I grew up in a family they praticed gardening(cultivation of green vegetables, rearing of animals) and till date. And for now on my own since a grew up in such a family am now able to cultivate my own crup and also rear animals as well as my parents but for now I'm only cultivating crop such as potatoes and green spices of almost every kind as of now as my part time jobs on holidays especially on summer holidays.View attachment 40View attachment 40
Wow great initiative. Keep up. your veggies are doing well from the photos as seen

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
I will confess about my gardening adventure.

After I finished my final exams, I had a interval of 2 months before the results were announced. So I thought of starting a vegetable garden in my home.

But it was disastrous. I planted everything and watered it for a few days after which my own chores took me up.

Finally, my dad took over the garden.

*I wonder whats happening in the garden now*

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
I don't like gardening all that much.

Still, I know most of the stuff thanks to my mom. She likes plants a lot. We have a very big garden and she is planning to get even more land for those plants. Well, I do agree that they are really nice to look at.
It's just that ...I am just not interested in flower viewing like others.
I do help her with garden work from time to time.

RicoSmyth

RicoSmyth

Valued Member
Oct 21, 2020
CB$
Hey, when I was child, at my grannies I also helped them with garden and every time I was proud of me)

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I don't really like to garden and I'm not into plants to begin with, it needs maintenance and fertilizer and consistency for the plants to grow and flourish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.