Who likes to cook?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

What do you cook? What's your best dishes? Where did you learn?

Myself, my nephew said I make good scrambled eggs. Well, the secret is using low heat.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith and Yvonne179

Yvonne179

Hi Jayson... my name is Yvonne and I'm new here. I'm a great cook of so many African dishes and my mom taught me her recipes quite early in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions:Faith
LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

dreamcityrpg.com
I really do enjoy cooking when I get the chance. I cook a lot of different things, but my favorite is probably Cajun Potatoes. In actuality, I probably bake more than I cook though. I absolutely love to bake!

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08 and Faith
Alexander

Alexander

I really enjoy cooking when I get the time to. I can cook a variety of dishes. My favourite meal to prepare would be a Spag Bol, more commonly known as a spaghetti bolognese. I started cooking with my grandmother at a young age, starting with chocolate rice crispy cakes and then undergoing classes at school.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

Mildredtabitha

I enjoy cooking some dishes which I learnt from my mother and others from watching cooking shows.

I don't know how to cook complicated meals, and I just know how to fry eggs, hotdogs, etc. Someday I would like to learn though.

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I like to cook a little now.
No matter what curry it is, it doesn't take me more than an hour to prepare it. It used to take me close to three hours or so before. I have been learning how to prepare various dishes these days. Shockingly, I like preparing them now.

They are good..at least for me anyway. I was told that they are a lot better now.

I enjoy cooking and as the lady of the house, I cook at least meals each day, mostly from scratch but enjoy each moment of it. I cook a large variety of Indian dishes, all vegetarian.