Who likes to cook?

I really enjoy cooking when I get the time to. I can cook a variety of dishes. My favourite meal to prepare would be a Spag Bol, more commonly known as a spaghetti bolognese. I started cooking with my grandmother at a young age, starting with chocolate rice crispy cakes and then undergoing classes at school.

I like to cook a little now.
No matter what curry it is, it doesn't take me more than an hour to prepare it. It used to take me close to three hours or so before. I have been learning how to prepare various dishes these days. Shockingly, I like preparing them now.

They are good..at least for me anyway. I was told that they are a lot better now.

Back
Top