Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
315
Reaction score
50
CB$
4,372
Ice hockey is practically unknown in my home of Tennessee - even if Nashville played in the Stanley Cup championship. Well, when I was in high school, floor hockey was the funnest thing ever. I mean, I debate in my mind if it was more fun than soccer.

As a Canadian, I am going out on a limb here to say that I do not actively follow hockey. I used to play when I was younger and my position was Defence because I was essentially a brick wall for people. I grew faster than the average kids my age so I was not the quickest or most agile, but I would just stand in their way and they would bounce off of me.

I am ready to hand in my Canadian Card if the Hockey police come knocking...

I come from India where we celebrate hockey as our national game. Despite that, its such a shame that no one here like hockey and most of us are into cricket and football.

We need to do more to make it more mainstream. I think the disparity is because schools here doesnt have a hockey stadium but having cricket and football grounds are compulsory.

Back
Top