Who is working at home due to Covid-19?

It's weird because I started my internship during COVID so I've been working from home. It's looking like that will continue for a long while!

In our case it is a big advantage to work from home because we do not need to brave the traffic on the roads. Think that it takes us 2 hours to travel with the usual traffic which is only 10 kilometers distance. However, the downside of working from home is the boredom. I have to admit that it is boring to be at home every day doing office work.

I am a school teacher. I teach language to the high school kids. My school was closed in May and it still closed. For a couple of months, administration waited for the pandemic to conclude. When there was no sign of easing, we started teaching online. These days, I spend 4 hours teaching from home.

Back
Top