Who is working at home due to Covid-19?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

How would you compare it to other kinds of work? Do you like/dislike it? Have you run into computer problems? Are you getting paid the same?

Abizaga

Abizaga

I almost wish, but gas stations are considered "essential" :p Ah well. I get the excercise from the walk!

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
I wish but Popeye's is considered "essential"... UGH. At least I get to stand up for a few hours a day at work. I only have until July 6th and then I move the week after that so thank god I am almost done.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Popeyes didn't stay open? But isn't food considered essential?

2

2020s

Working from home is safe but rather be at an office. Less distractions at home. Lol

Abizaga

Abizaga

Yeah it makes it easier to get stuff done.

Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Location
Canada, The Great White North
I have been working from home since mid-march. I consider myself lucky to be working in the tech industry so the transition to working from home was pretty easy.

I do miss going into the office though for sure. My desk was pretty sweet there :(

Abizaga

Abizaga

What a convenient time to be in the tech industry...

Zakalwe

Zakalwe

Website
strategygaming.net
No change for me. Crime won't fight itself. I don't think I'd have coped in lockdown proper. Being able to go to work has been essential for my mental wellbeing.