Who is into selling vehicles and/or real estate?

Selling real estate right now is probably not a good idea. As a result of businesses going bust, most economies around the world are struggling because there is a growing number of people who are out of work. This means the demand for housing will decrease and prices will go down as people can't afford to buy. This is good for first-time buyers but not for those who are looking to sell. Property value will always go up due to an increasing population globally, so there is no need to worry about the value of your investment.

I haven't bought or sold anything during these tough times.

Selling real estate right now is probably not a good idea. As a result of businesses going bust, most economies around the world are struggling because there is a growing number of people who are out of work. This means the demand for housing will decrease and prices will go down as people can't afford to buy. This is good for first-time buyers but not for those who are looking to sell. Property value will always go up due to an increasing population globally, so there is no need to worry about the value of your investment.

I haven't bought or sold anything during these tough times.

I feel sorry for my nephew, as in the last few years he's gotten good at it, but then this disease stuff strikes.

I feel sorry for my nephew, as in the last few years he's gotten good at it, but then this disease stuff strikes.

If you don't mind sharing, what happened to your nephew's assets? How much money did he lose by selling? Is he still on the property ladder during the pandemic?

If you don't mind sharing, what happened to your nephew's assets? How much money did he lose by selling? Is he still on the property ladder during the pandemic?

Not really sure. I think he still owns all this property - but I'm guessing it's tougher to sell.

Not really sure. I think he still owns all this property - but I'm guessing it's tougher to sell.

Your nephew should hold onto any properties for the time being. He could risk losing money from selling real estate. Prices will rise as soon as the economy returns to normal trading. I hope everything works out for him.

Your nephew should hold onto any properties for the time being. He could risk losing money from selling real estate. Prices will rise as soon as the economy returns to normal trading. I hope everything works out for him.

On the bright side, his day job as a physician's assistant is a high paying one!

My wife is planning to sell real estate when she retires 2 years from now. She is currently studying the details of how to go about it. She wanted to be a licensed real estate broker so she needs to attend a seminar. But not now because covid is still there. My take on real estate is a good opportunity since real estate had never waned in the value because it is either stable or going up.

Back
Top