What's new

Who is good at CSS and/or HTML?

Jayson

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I studied it back in the day. Nonetheless, nowadays I just settle for pre-made websites like from XenForo, MyBB or WordPress. Anyway, though, it's always good to know what's "under the hood" - so to speak. Also, perhaps these languages can help you do minor repairs or even design some cool forum theme.

Davidisms

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I could work a little with HTML, but that's it, a little tinkering. I am no expert. I can work with WP relatively well.

Noah

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I am a software enginer and i do script in java and in C++. I can make websites too i have 4 years experience in programming/Coding

ewpratt

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I know some HTML and CSS, a little JavaScript. Not an expert by any means.

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
Working on HTML and CSS is too dark for me for I don't know that thing. I'm too interested to know them for I have several blogs to work and I want to customize them for my own personal taste

In fact, I don't have to worry on how to design my site, the place of images, the links, the fonts to be used, and anything which a blog may worth appealing to the readers for the platform I'm using is easy. It's just a copy-paste mode of writing.

But yet I tried to learn HTML and CSS and I found the good tutorial site which has made me like a pro website developer. I'm referring to W3Schools. Have you known it?

ewpratt

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
Working on HTML and CSS is too dark for me for I don't know that thing. I'm too interested to know them for I have several blogs to work and I want to customize them for my own personal taste

In fact, I don't have to worry on how to design my site, the place of images, the links, the fonts to be used, and anything which a blog may worth appealing to the readers for the platform I'm using is easy. It's just a copy-paste mode of writing.

But yet I tried to learn HTML and CSS and I found the good tutorial site which has made me like a pro website developer. I'm referring to W3Schools. Have you known it?

W3Schools is one of my go-to sites when I forget something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.