Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Who has messed with Patreon?

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Who has messed with it, but not messed up? :p Anyway, the platform could deceive many - cause they think it would be easy to get a following. Well, building a Patreon is simply building a business, no doubt about it. You need a good social media and/or email following - like with other online marketing.

2020s

I don’t know what this is. Can someone please explain how this works?

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
I will definitely benefit from your question if any explanation is given to this because I my self I don't also know

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$

Patreon is simply a blog system where people can support you with monthly donations, the most common thing on there.

bomb

bomb

Valued Member
Jul 22, 2020
CB$
Seems like a good concept that capitalizes in the power of coming together. In a community. Just like this forum. When people of common interest gather, they are already a product by default!!

In Patreon, a creator can post his /her work, like a video or some piece of art. Then s/e is paid by other members for the post.

We should start something like that here, i guess. Such that, if someone posts some very good content, if someone likes it, you get a point or something like that. Later you can redeem the points for goodies!! Just thinking aloud!

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
I would never have one for myself. I see no use of it for me

@bomb has a pretty good idea to use it for the forum.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Patreon can work. However, as I said, massive work is needed for creation and marketing, just like with a blog - or anything.

Ruse

Ruse

Valued Member
Aug 19, 2020
CB$
Youtubers with massive following obviously make a ton of money with patreon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.