What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Who has been betrayed?

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Was it slow, medium, or at once? How did you handle it? Did you have it coming? Was it better for you in the long run?

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I don't understand about the slow or fast thing but I've been betrayed a couple of times by my friends and even parents in some way.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I have been betrayed not just several times but I'd say many times. The last one was by a close friend that I supported in an organization. She wouldn't win the election without my help. When she became president she wouldn't want to let others take her seat even after 2 years. Our agreement is that she would be president only for 1 year but after 2 years and she was still hanging there so I started to move for an election. What she did was nasty. She accused me of putting someone in her place in saying I betrayed her. It is really painful for me but that happened more than 5 years ago.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

Valued Member
Aug 11, 2020
CB$
I have been betrayed many times... Specially on love life. I just handle it very well because it can lead to emotional torture on me.

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
To be honest, I never expected that from someone I know.
So it was really hard to deal with in reality. I know they are trying to make my life better but it's not something I want for my life. Well, it's all in the past and yet it hurts sometimes.

If you trust someone implicitly then you would get hurt a lot, when they do something else, without informing and which effects your life.
These days, I try to, not to trust people so easily like I had done before. Well, one thing is for sure. It gets better with time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.