Who has attempted to sell on Fiverr?

Reaction score
CB$
As with Patreon, we see it's another type of online business - and an email and/or social media list is necessary - and not easy for most probably. Anyway, one could pretty much make a living from Fiverr. What has been your result? Do you think you might want to try the platform?

As with Patreon, we see it's another type of online business - and an email and/or social media list is necessary - and not easy for most probably. Anyway, one could pretty much make a living from Fiverr. What has been your result? Do you think you might want to try the platform?
I use Fiverr everyday, i have bought a lot of gigs there. I only managed to sell one myself. Besides the fees, i guess it is worthy service.

Fiverr is a very good platform to get something done economically. It's also helpful to showcase one's services. I am a seller there. I occasionally buy too.

But, they are a bit costly for sellers. They charge 20% plus they don't allow your earning to be withdrawn for 15 days.

Fiverr is good for new freelancer. I had good experience with this plat form. I mostly selling my services than buying. The only thing which is not good in fiverr is higher fee. They cut about 20% of your earning and you can't withdraw your revenue till 15 days

Fiverr is good for new freelancer. I had good experience with this plat form. I mostly selling my services than buying. The only thing which is not good in fiverr is higher fee. They cut about 20% of your earning and you can't withdraw your revenue till 15 days
Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

Back