Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

Who has attempted to sell on Fiverr?

Jayson

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
As with Patreon, we see it's another type of online business - and an email and/or social media list is necessary - and not easy for most probably. Anyway, one could pretty much make a living from Fiverr. What has been your result? Do you think you might want to try the platform?

Yep I'm a seller on Fiverr. I also like to buy from Fiverr once in awhile I found my online personal trainer on Fiverr.

As with Patreon, we see it's another type of online business - and an email and/or social media list is necessary - and not easy for most probably. Anyway, one could pretty much make a living from Fiverr. What has been your result? Do you think you might want to try the platform?
I use Fiverr everyday, i have bought a lot of gigs there. I only managed to sell one myself. Besides the fees, i guess it is worthy service.

Fiverr is a very good platform to get something done economically. It's also helpful to showcase one's services. I am a seller there. I occasionally buy too.

But, they are a bit costly for sellers. They charge 20% plus they don't allow your earning to be withdrawn for 15 days.

Fiverr is good for new freelancer. I had good experience with this plat form. I mostly selling my services than buying. The only thing which is not good in fiverr is higher fee. They cut about 20% of your earning and you can't withdraw your revenue till 15 days

Fiverr is good for new freelancer. I had good experience with this plat form. I mostly selling my services than buying. The only thing which is not good in fiverr is higher fee. They cut about 20% of your earning and you can't withdraw your revenue till 15 days
Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

I've browsed the website, and am semi familiar with it. Never bought or sold anything on it though.

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds