Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Who has attempted to sell on Fiverr?

As with Patreon, we see it's another type of online business - and an email and/or social media list is necessary - and not easy for most probably. Anyway, one could pretty much make a living from Fiverr. What has been your result? Do you think you might want to try the platform?

Yep I'm a seller on Fiverr. I also like to buy from Fiverr once in awhile I found my online personal trainer on Fiverr.

As with Patreon, we see it's another type of online business - and an email and/or social media list is necessary - and not easy for most probably. Anyway, one could pretty much make a living from Fiverr. What has been your result? Do you think you might want to try the platform?
I use Fiverr everyday, i have bought a lot of gigs there. I only managed to sell one myself. Besides the fees, i guess it is worthy service.

Fiverr is a very good platform to get something done economically. It's also helpful to showcase one's services. I am a seller there. I occasionally buy too.

But, they are a bit costly for sellers. They charge 20% plus they don't allow your earning to be withdrawn for 15 days.

Fiverr is good for new freelancer. I had good experience with this plat form. I mostly selling my services than buying. The only thing which is not good in fiverr is higher fee. They cut about 20% of your earning and you can't withdraw your revenue till 15 days

Fiverr is good for new freelancer. I had good experience with this plat form. I mostly selling my services than buying. The only thing which is not good in fiverr is higher fee. They cut about 20% of your earning and you can't withdraw your revenue till 15 days
Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

I've browsed the website, and am semi familiar with it. Never bought or sold anything on it though.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in