Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
315
Reaction score
50
CB$
4,372
How tough is it? What have you done? What language did you use? How long did it take?

Has anyone simply attempted it? What's your story?

Myself, I bought a book on it, but I didn't get much into it. Anyway, I believe I have programmed some simple Javascript stuff. I can't remember.

I've tried to make one myself in Unity and C#, and before that I messed around with RPG Maker, Godot, and a few prototype concepts. It's not impossible, but it's no cakewalk either. I ended up giving up because I didn't have the determination to succeed - something which is critical in computer programming.

Back
Top