Who can program a video/computer game?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

How tough is it? What have you done? What language did you use? How long did it take?

Has anyone simply attempted it? What's your story?

Myself, I bought a book on it, but I didn't get much into it. Anyway, I believe I have programmed some simple Javascript stuff. I can't remember.

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
My husband can. He went to school for computer programming. I find it amazing that he has the knowledge to be able to do that.

Paladin

Paladin

Cyberspace
chatbanter.com
I've tried to make one myself in Unity and C#, and before that I messed around with RPG Maker, Godot, and a few prototype concepts. It's not impossible, but it's no cakewalk either. I ended up giving up because I didn't have the determination to succeed - something which is critical in computer programming.