White hair!

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
I'm only 21 years old now, but unfortunately, my maximum hair white. If it was by born that is normal, but my white hair problem not by born. Now I want to solve this problem.

Is it a problem?
If possible, then how can I solve this problem?

LBJ

I'm an air force brat and spent my childhood near a base in France very close to the German border. We were so close that we used to do our shopping in next door Germany. I was so blond then that my hair was white. Being blue eyed and having white hair all the Germans used to think that I was one of them.

As I grew older my blond hair gradually turned into a light brown, then a medium brown. Then old age hit me and I have gone back to my roots and am once again with white hair the color of snow. I liked my white hair back then and absolutely love it now. I get respect and everyone calls me "sir". A week ago a beautiful tall girl in her 20's held a door open for me with a big smile on her face.......white hair rules!!!! I suggest that you learn to go with the flow and start liking your white hair....it's cool! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

I also have white hair and it seems to be genetic. I don't want to dye my hair in black or in another color.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

I don't know what colour my hair is now as I have been dying it for years. I was strawberry blonde when I was young and I have kept it that colour with hair dyes, When it starts to look a bit grey around my hairline I dye it again. How vain

  • Haha
Reactions:Jay