Revert customizations made in this style

White hair!

Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
I'm only 21 years old now, but unfortunately, my maximum hair white. If it was by born that is normal, but my white hair problem not by born. Now I want to solve this problem.

Is it a problem?
If possible, then how can I solve this problem?

L

LBJ

I'm an air force brat and spent my childhood near a base in France very close to the German border. We were so close that we used to do our shopping in next door Germany. I was so blond then that my hair was white. Being blue eyed and having white hair all the Germans used to think that I was one of them.

As I grew older my blond hair gradually turned into a light brown, then a medium brown. Then old age hit me and I have gone back to my roots and am once again with white hair the color of snow. I liked my white hair back then and absolutely love it now. I get respect and everyone calls me "sir". A week ago a beautiful tall girl in her 20's held a door open for me with a big smile on her face.......white hair rules!!!! I suggest that you learn to go with the flow and start liking your white hair....it's cool! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I also have white hair and it seems to be genetic. I don't want to dye my hair in black or in another color.

Reactions:Jay
sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I don't know what colour my hair is now as I have been dying it for years. I was strawberry blonde when I was young and I have kept it that colour with hair dyes, When it starts to look a bit grey around my hairline I dye it again. How vain

• Haha
Reactions:Jay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.