White Fang

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

Anyone seen the movie White Fang? It's on Disney Plus and I just watched it this morning. It's a pretty good movie!
This is from Google:

"White Fang is a fictional novel that was written by legendary author Jack London in 1906. The story follows a wild wolf-dog, as he navigates the chaotic world of human life in 1800's America, with the Yukon Territory and the Klondike Gold Rush set as its background."

I did not know that it was a novel so now I might have to read the novel as well!