Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Which Tv shows you must see?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
Plain and simple: Which Tv show you must see, can't you miss, has to gotta go and follow ...

Which the best Tv shows you must see?
Or,
Must watch every episode.
Post it here.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
The first compete TV series I have ever watched was Rome, a historical drama based on Julies Ceaser. I then later watched Spartacus and Game of Thrones. These TV series were originally aired on HBO. You can stream or buy DVD. Every episodes of these shows are wonderful. Witcher is also a good TV series. Even though I did not like it as much as Games of Thrones, but I did enjoy it.

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
My friend told me that the tv series Bridgerton is very good but she said it is a bit raunchy so I had better make sure my granddaughter is out the way :sneaky:

prake

prake

Valued Member
Oct 23, 2021
CB$
There would have been a Season 02. But it was postponed like many other series.

Reactions:Jay
Cityscape

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Valued Member
Jun 2, 2022
Downtown
CB$
After Life is a brilliant TV show and one that I always recommend to people when they're looking for recommendations. It's written, directed and stars Ricky Gervais and is just overall fantastic TV. It's exclusive to Netflix and I think it's finished at season 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.