Which Tv shows you must see?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Plain and simple: Which Tv show you must see, can't you miss, has to gotta go and follow ...

Which the best Tv shows you must see?
Or,
Must watch every episode.
Post it here.

The first compete TV series I have ever watched was Rome, a historical drama based on Julies Ceaser. I then later watched Spartacus and Game of Thrones. These TV series were originally aired on HBO. You can stream or buy DVD. Every episodes of these shows are wonderful. Witcher is also a good TV series. Even though I did not like it as much as Games of Thrones, but I did enjoy it.

My friend told me that the tv series Bridgerton is very good but she said it is a bit raunchy so I had better make sure my granddaughter is out the way :sneaky:

prake

prake

There would have been a Season 02. But it was postponed like many other series.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Cityscape

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Downtown
After Life is a brilliant TV show and one that I always recommend to people when they're looking for recommendations. It's written, directed and stars Ricky Gervais and is just overall fantastic TV. It's exclusive to Netflix and I think it's finished at season 3.