What's new

Which TV shows are you looking forward to this year?

Duks

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I am looking forward to the new season of 'Better Call Saul', which will likely be released this year. I've also been a huge fan of 'Homeland', but I've just found out that there won't be a ninth season. Which TV shows, if any, are you looking forward to this year?

Brad P

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
I am looking forward to the new season of 'Better Call Saul', which will likely be released this year. I've also been a huge fan of 'Homeland', but I've just found out that there won't be a ninth season. Which TV shows, if any, are you looking forward to this year?
for me i am wating for Stranger Things 4, im hoping they will bring out the new series this year as it was due to show September last year.

nomad

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I am looking forward for The Witcher Season 2. I don't say I am a fan but I did enjoy season 1 on netflix. Season 2 is expected to release on 2021 but exact date has not been announced

sprite1950

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
for me i am wating for Stranger Things 4, im hoping they will bring out the new series this year as it was due to show September last year.
I love Stranger Things but for me the first season was the best, the introduction of Eleven and the story behind her powers was brilliant. I'm hoping that Jim Hopper hasn't been killed off as I loved the relationship between him and Eleven. I read somewhere that he is still alive. I think this is a series that appeals to many age groups.

I am also looking forward to the next series of Wentworth Prison. Very violent but gripping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.