What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Which sport you play most?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
1. soccer.
2. basketball.
3. tennis.
4. baseball.
5. golf.
6. running.
7. volleyball.
8. badminton.

Or any other?

D

Duks

Valued Member
Dec 12, 2020
CB$
I currently don't play sports beyond weight training a few times a week or so. However, when I was younger, I played soccer more than any other sport. It was and still is my favourite sport. Nowadays I just watch it.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
In my younger days it was basketball that I played the most There was a small basketball court near our home that we played even after dinner and sometimes up to 10 pm. It was fun playing because it is nice to play with friends. Win or lose does not matter. What's important to us was that we played together instead of just chatting and wasting time on the bench.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
I play softball (baseball) and disc golf during the spring/summers and I play ping pong (table tennis) year round.

Cityscape

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Valued Member
Jun 2, 2022
Downtown
CB$
I run the most as it's something I do as part of my fitness regime to get healthier this year. I did used to play a few sports on that list over the past couple of years but I have scaled back on sporting overall to just focus on health and fitness as opposed to playing sports for fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.