Which sport you play most?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

1. soccer.
2. basketball.
3. tennis.
4. baseball.
5. golf.
6. running.
7. volleyball.
8. badminton.

Or any other?

Duks

I currently don't play sports beyond weight training a few times a week or so. However, when I was younger, I played soccer more than any other sport. It was and still is my favourite sport. Nowadays I just watch it.

In my younger days it was basketball that I played the most There was a small basketball court near our home that we played even after dinner and sometimes up to 10 pm. It was fun playing because it is nice to play with friends. Win or lose does not matter. What's important to us was that we played together instead of just chatting and wasting time on the bench.

I play softball (baseball) and disc golf during the spring/summers and I play ping pong (table tennis) year round.

Cityscape

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Downtown
I run the most as it's something I do as part of my fitness regime to get healthier this year. I did used to play a few sports on that list over the past couple of years but I have scaled back on sporting overall to just focus on health and fitness as opposed to playing sports for fun.