Which one do you think is the best Video game in your lifetime?

That's a really tough one, because there have been some all time greats down the years. A few of my top ones goto:

-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
-Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn)
-Bioshock series (specifically Bioshock Infinite, Xbox 360)
-Mass Effect series (Specifically Mass Effect 2, Xbox 360)
-Saints Row IV (Xbox 360)
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (Xbox)
-Last of Us (PS3)
-Super Mario 64 (N64)
-Goldeneye (N64)

...and so, so many more.

How bout some Grand Theft Auto 5?

Brad P

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
I could probably name loads but my top 3 ever was the below and MGS being my all time favourite.

Metal Gear Solid original PlayStation
Goldeneye n64
GTA

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Really tough question, all I can say is in my case Majora's Mask, Persona 3, and Persona 4 would all be more or less tied for my #1. Beyond that I really struggle to rank what I've played :p

Aveli

Aveli

1.Hitman: Silent Assassin
2.Final Fantasy
3.God of War

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

1. Dragonball Z Kakarot
2. Dota 2

fantanoice

fantanoice

In my lifetime? Probably hasn't been made yet ;) But so far probably Ocarina of Time.

I don't play games that often, but my favorite games are Grand Theft Auto, Silent Hill, and Medal Of Honor.