Which food do you cook best?

Duks

I am not a great cook by any means. That being said, I consider myself pretty good at preparing omelettes. Which food would you say you are good at preparing?

LBJ

I was raised in a household with 3 sisters so never learnt how to cook. After I left home I always had either a girlfriend or a wife to cook for me. Now that I'm on my own I am paying the price for my culinary ineptitude. For me it's the following:

(1) Open the freezer and take something out.
(2) Throw it into the microwave.
(3) Bemoan the fact that I never learnt how to cook. :cry:

I like rice or pasta dishes and quite often do curries, sweet and sour chicken or stir fries but I can do most things. I used to cook for a living.