Which earning site is your biggest money earner?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I had experienced 3 scam sites in the later part of this year. Those sites were popular to users in one forum so I thought they are okay. Now there are 2 sites that pay well but on of the sites I call T is already bordering on the danger zone. It has been reducing the daily post limit and probably had stopped accepting new members. The other site that I will call BZ seems okay. So far that BZ site is my biggest money earner for now.

I am on a site, let's call it A, where I earn 50 cents every day by posting short posts. I have been receiving payments from this site regularly. My last payment was $15. I am also on a site, lets me call it B, where can I earn just about $1 if I actively post, but I have not been able to post much. I have a blog and I earn $1 per day via various ad networks. There was a time when I was earning just about $2 per day just by posting on forums.

Mine is Serpclix where I earn around $20-$30 every month. It is a site that sends you orders that you search for and then click on a highlighted link which will earn you 5 or 10 cents. I do well here but I have heard that it is better for the UK and US. Other countries do not earn as well.