What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Which earning site is your biggest money earner?

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I had experienced 3 scam sites in the later part of this year. Those sites were popular to users in one forum so I thought they are okay. Now there are 2 sites that pay well but on of the sites I call T is already bordering on the danger zone. It has been reducing the daily post limit and probably had stopped accepting new members. The other site that I will call BZ seems okay. So far that BZ site is my biggest money earner for now.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I am on a site, let's call it A, where I earn 50 cents every day by posting short posts. I have been receiving payments from this site regularly. My last payment was $15. I am also on a site, lets me call it B, where can I earn just about $1 if I actively post, but I have not been able to post much. I have a blog and I earn $1 per day via various ad networks. There was a time when I was earning just about $2 per day just by posting on forums.

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
Mine is Serpclix where I earn around $20-$30 every month. It is a site that sends you orders that you search for and then click on a highlighted link which will earn you 5 or 10 cents. I do well here but I have heard that it is better for the UK and US. Other countries do not earn as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.