Which country are yall from?

    Thread Owner : hyperfish
  • #1

hyperfish

need some friends for COD WARZONE (english onli) :-))))

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I am from India. I like my country a lot and I don't plan to settle in some other country, unlike most of the folks around me.
Of course it all comes down to how my mother's wishes. If she wants us to relocate, then we will do that for sure. Otherwise, I will be staying with her.

To be honest, I don't like changes and I want to have the same old routine always.

  • Like
Reactions:Riker Slade

Floydy

England, Yorkshire specifically, born and raised. Lived elsewhere during my time in the forces but came back to my place of birth eventually.

I am from south west England in the county of Wiltshire and probably won't change location now. The damp weather is annoying but there's no place like it when the sun is shining.