Where is your favorite nature tripping place?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

There are many resorts in the Philippines that can be good for a nature trip. One place I would like to visit is the Taal Volcano island. You can hike the mountain and see the inside of the crater. It is an island inside a lake so you can also see the mainland. Unfortunately the volcano erupted last January so the island is presently off limits to visitors.

Himalayas are my favorite nature tripping places. I can go for trekking, mountain expeditions, mountain flights, or even to stay a couple of days in the Himalayas base camps. My ultimate dream of vaccation is staying some days in the Everest Base Camp

  • Like
Reactions:Alexandoy

My favorite place is the forts of Maharashtra, my home state in India. There are more than 300 forts built on top of steep mountain cliffs of Western Hill Ranges, surrounded by dense forests. Most forts are centuries old, now in ruins thanks to the excessive gunning by the British, but still the old ramparts on many stand proud as a testimony to the past days of valour and bravery.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #4

Himalayas are my favorite nature tripping places. I can go for trekking, mountain expeditions, mountain flights, or even to stay a couple of days in the Himalayas base camps. My ultimate dream of vaccation is staying some days in the Everest Base Camp
If the virus leaves next year we might go to Nepal. We have an invitation from my niece who has a house in Kathmandu and she knows that I love nature so she said that I would certainly enjoy the hike or trekking there. Much more, I would probably love the food which are mostly consisting of vegetables. But my problem with Nepal is the extreme cold climate. I hope I can withstand the temperature.

  • Like
Reactions:nomad

Nepal has three climatic zones. In the Himalayas, it is very cold. For the hilly reasons, the climate is moderate, and in the flat land, the temperature is warm. However, climate also differs according to season. The flatlands where it is very hot during summer becomes very cold in the winter. The best season for traveling to Nepal is probably in Summer.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

We live rural so I only have to go out my door lol but my state, Michigan, USA also has a lot of inland lakes.