Pc-Games What's your favourite type of video game?

    Thread Owner : Zakalwe
  • #1
Zakalwe

strategygaming.net
Are you into FPS, sports, driving? For me it's strategy and management/city builder games. Currently splitting my time between Cities: Skylines and Frostpunk. Mostly looking forward to Humankind.

What's your poison?

  • Like
Reactions:Shanoderossi
Leonard

Leonard

My favorite game is dream league. For me personally when playing dream league it's like very real to me, it's just as am the one on pitch playing

  • Like
Reactions:Shanoderossi
Shanoderossi

Shanoderossi

Yaounde
Need for speed. When playing u become very vigilant. Also like board games like chess, Ludo helps you to become very observant, patient, and react when it’s necessary to react. It helps Develop your IQ