What's your favourite breakfast item?

We always have my favorite breakfast for the weekend. It is fried rice with fried dried fish together with sliced tomatoes and either salted egg or simply fried egg. For me, it is best with orange juice. Usually I would have a late lunch when that is my breakfast. You can guess that I would eat more than my usual quota.

We always have my favorite breakfast for the weekend. It is fried rice with fried dried fish together with sliced tomatoes and either salted egg or simply fried egg. For me, it is best with orange juice. Usually I would have a late lunch when that is my breakfast. You can guess that I would eat more than my usual quota.
That's an interesting dish! Do share recipe sometime!

Is this like brunch? I don't think I would need food the whole day after having this for breakfast.

Some of my favorite items are pohe, upma, idli, dosa, thalipith etc. all of which require elaborate preparation beforehand but they are all yummy and delicious as well as nutritious. But some days I just prefer having plain bread and butter or cornflakes with milk.

I believe Dosa is my favourite breakfast item.
I just like Dosa a lot and after that, I really like Poori too. These are traditional breakfast items around where I live. Most of the time, I skip breakfast but if these two items items are being prepared, then I would never skip them.
What about you guys? What's your favourite breakfast item? Also, do you usually skip breakfast, to have brunch later?
I tried dosa when I was in India. It is good food. However, I would never want dosa for breakfast it is spicy and oily. However, I believe it is good for breakfast, for those who like spicy and oily foods because it contains lentils (protein source) which makes you feel fuller for a longer period.

Back