• Welcome to The Community

What's your favourite breakfast item?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Member
I believe Dosa is my favourite breakfast item.
I just like Dosa a lot and after that, I really like Poori too. These are traditional breakfast items around where I live. Most of the time, I skip breakfast but if these two items items are being prepared, then I would never skip them.
What about you guys? What's your favourite breakfast item? Also, do you usually skip breakfast, to have brunch later?

Spikey

Member
Oh man I love breakfast food! I can eat breakfast food any time of the day. My all time favorite would be French Toast with bacon and hash browns.

Bacon makes my breakfast so much tastier though I haven't eaten it in a while. I haven't had money to purchase most of my favorite meals. I am even glad cause of late I eat more healthier and spend less at the same time. If I make more money maybe things could go back to normal. For now I would rather stick to yams and eggs.

Alexandoy

Member
We always have my favorite breakfast for the weekend. It is fried rice with fried dried fish together with sliced tomatoes and either salted egg or simply fried egg. For me, it is best with orange juice. Usually I would have a late lunch when that is my breakfast. You can guess that I would eat more than my usual quota.

Davidisms

Member
We always have my favorite breakfast for the weekend. It is fried rice with fried dried fish together with sliced tomatoes and either salted egg or simply fried egg. For me, it is best with orange juice. Usually I would have a late lunch when that is my breakfast. You can guess that I would eat more than my usual quota.
That's an interesting dish! Do share recipe sometime!

Jeremy

Member
I love to eat fruit salad early in the morning after exercise, Then eat rice with fried dry fish later after some rest.

Hova

Loyalist
We always have my favorite breakfast for the weekend. It is fried rice with fried dried fish together with sliced tomatoes and either salted egg or simply fried egg. For me, it is best with orange juice. Usually I would have a late lunch when that is my breakfast. You can guess that I would eat more than my usual quota.
Is this like brunch? I don't think I would need food the whole day after having this for breakfast.

sliara

Member
I don't eat breakfast most of the time, but when I do, I love to eat a full heavy meal so that I would be satiated for as long as possible.

nangk08

Member
Some of my favorite items are pohe, upma, idli, dosa, thalipith etc. all of which require elaborate preparation beforehand but they are all yummy and delicious as well as nutritious. But some days I just prefer having plain bread and butter or cornflakes with milk.

luri

Member
I believe Dosa is my favourite breakfast item.
I just like Dosa a lot and after that, I really like Poori too. These are traditional breakfast items around where I live. Most of the time, I skip breakfast but if these two items items are being prepared, then I would never skip them.
What about you guys? What's your favourite breakfast item? Also, do you usually skip breakfast, to have brunch later?
I tried dosa when I was in India. It is good food. However, I would never want dosa for breakfast it is spicy and oily. However, I believe it is good for breakfast, for those who like spicy and oily foods because it contains lentils (protein source) which makes you feel fuller for a longer period.

Top