What's up with the environment?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
What are Environmental Concerns?

Natural issues like an Earth-wide temperature boost, corrosive downpour, air contamination, endless suburbia, garbage removal, ozone layer consumption, water contamination, environmental change, and a lot more influence each human, creature, and country on this planet.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Feb 8, 2021
We can summarize it that we are messing up the future of our plant, which is actually jeopardizing our future in simple words.