Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Whats the best way forward for team development?

Thread Owner : Beccaprout
Beccaprout

Beccaprout

Valued Member
Jan 16, 2021
CB$
Hi everyone!

For my degree, I have been asked to research about improving self and others, then use it to give suggestions on what my organisation could do to improve... a bit difficult when you don't work in an office!

So my question is, what do you think would help develop a team, in a fun and creative way, in a retail environment?

ANY help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
To be frank, I find the so called "team building activities" as wasting time and not effective in building a team. For an office group to develop cooperation and coordination there should be a common motivation. Think of a sports team with the opponent as the common motivation. Everyone in the team would be encouraged to cooperate as part of the team.

By the way, I have made my own team building activity that I would present to our office but it did not reach that stage due to technical reasons - there were many spats and personal differences in our office during that time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.