Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What yearly "days" do you celebrate?

So for example I'll put mine down...

New Years Day - a day of chilling out
Valentines - a day of cards and presents for Abbs
Easter - Chocolate and sweets for all
Day of the Dead! - Personal remembrance
Halloween - Sweets, parties, and trick or treaters at the door.

What about you?

I was accustomed to celebrating Christmas, New Year, Halloween and All Souls day. It would be more if I lived in the US like Thanksgiving.

Here we have a lot of days for celebrations in our country, however, I celebrate New Years day, Diwali, and Dushere. There are over 92 tribes in the country and some of the tribes have their own New Years. In total country celebrates 9 different new years. Country is predominantly Hindu but there are other religious belief. Therefore, Christmas and Id are also celebrated in the country.

So for example I'll put mine down...

New Years Day - a day of chilling out
Valentines - a day of cards and presents for Abbs
Easter - Chocolate and sweets for all
Day of the Dead! - Personal remembrance
Halloween - Sweets, parties, and trick or treaters at the door.

What about you?
Same! Exactly i have same days to celebrate.

We celebrate so many holidays such as Gudhi Padwa(our new year), Sankranti(transition of the Sun from Tropic of Cancer into Capricorn), Holi (festival of colors), Ganesh Festival, Diwali etc.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in