What were the most successful small businesses in 2020?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

The most successful small businesses in 2020:

1. Jacks of all trades or handywomen. The number of individuals who realize how to fix things around the house is diminishing.
2. Online training.
3. Mentoring.
4. Land organization.
5. Youngster situated organizations.
6. Dental workplaces.
7. Planting and arranging.
8. Data innovation (IT) uphold.

In which business you were involved?

The small offline business that I saw is the selling of cooked food and other food items like fruits and vegetables and also snack foods. Food sellers grew in number in our village when the lockdown was declared. Maybe it is because of the jobless due to closure of businesses. It is a good business to sell food because it is a necessity that every day people would buy food items.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
Digital marketing agency and drop shipping is the best. I've done it and love doing it.