Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What was your favorite subjects in school?

Honestly, I've always loved everything in school - minus certain "teacher prep courses" I took in college. They were so boring - and I have organization difficulties. Nonetheless, I regret that I didn't fight harder in those courses.

The "science-like" subjects (Maths and Chemistry in particular). Hated Physics though. Liked History too. Also love Economics (which I want to pursue further).

The "science-like" subjects (Maths and Chemistry in particular). Hated Physics though. Liked History too. Also love Economics (which I want to pursue further).

I love physics, but it's certainly more challenging than the other sciences. Well, there's the math, of course. Why exactly did you dislike Physics?

Well, it's been a fair few years since schooling for me, but I always loved the computer-based classes. Computer sciences, basic web development and so on. Primarily because they were so easy and I spent the vast majority of my time goofing around on the internet since I had finished my work for the day :D.

I love physics, but it's certainly more challenging than the other sciences. Well, there's the math, of course. Why exactly did you dislike Physics?

Didn't really like my teacher and my teacher didn't like me either. I did well in the exams but it was so boring. The theory is just so dry. I only did well because of the maths elements and I still had to do a bit of physics with my advanced Maths (mechanics module).

There were a lot of factors that determined what my favourite subjects were. Some include: whether or not I was interested in the area of study and secondly, how nice my teacher was. I have ranked the subjects in order, starting with my most favoured:

  1. ICT/Computing
  2. Catering
  3. English.

My best subjects in school has and is egineerinng science (physics & chemistry) though it has been some how challenging.

I used to like my language related subjects a lot.
As for the other subjects, they were just too boring for me. That includes mathematics, science, social and whatnot. We used to have three language subjects and only because of those, I was saved from being a down performer.

After getting into university, everything changed and I fell in love with programming.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in