• Welcome to The Community

What topics do you dislike and never post on?

sprite1950

Member
Some topics are very controversial and seem to end in arguments. I will never post on topics relating to religion and only touch lightly on politics. I don't know a lot about sport or technology so I tend to avoid those unless they are pretty simple. Are there topics you dislike?

nangk08

Member
I like topics such as politics and religion but we have to tread carefully around these as you never know how you might offend someone. So I think really hard before posting on such. And stay away from sports as I don't really like sports much.

Top