Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
10
CB$
4,000
Some people like to exercise early in the morning while others prefer working out in the evening. There are various reasons for this, including work schedules. Personally, I tend to work out during lunch hours as the gym is usually either mostly or entirely empty during those hours. It's a small gym that can get crowded very easily. What time do you normally work out?

For cardio, I get the best results by doing those exercises right after I get up in the morning but that said, one shouldn’t do any cardio within 6 or so hours of trying to achieve hypertrophy and morning is Always better for me to shoot for that.
So, what to do?

Even though morning is best for cardio, I schedule my muscle mass training (hypertrophy) for 2 hours each morning 5 days a week and then do cardio at night or in the morning on the two days when I don’t hit the gym.

Especially for a 71 year old bodybuilder, because of how body chemistry works, timing is a key element in beating the age thing.

@Preacherboy keep up the good work.

I love working out in the evenings. I do so everyday. I run towards the field and when I arrive at the field, I normally do some couple of rounds till my body is heated up and I sweat. I love my routine, I hope I maintain it.

I cannot call my exercise a workout but I do it every morning before breakfast. I have a small dumbbell and hand grip that I used on each hand for the exercise before doing the push-up. But the start of my exercise is the stretching and bending. I do all that in the bedroom which I think is already sufficient because I usually take a bath after the exercise.

It has been so muddy of late and running has been hard. I just take black my new dog for a walk, I may start walking in the morning if the rain continues cause I just have to keep on moving.

I was robbed my earphones last week but I still have to walk down the same path with more protection from our dog.

I hardly find time to workout during the weekdays. I have a day time work and also have a part time online work. Therefore I am very busy during the weekdays. During the weekend when I don't have to go to office and have a lot of free time I go for a long walk. Even in weekdays, whenever I manage time, I go for a long walk. Walking is the only exercise I do and I prefer to walk in the morning.

Back
Top