Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What sports did you play as a youth and/or university?

I did tae-kwon-do (high school and university), but I regret not trying middle and high school track. Anyway, I also played basketball and track in elementary school.

Anyway, please tell me the story about how good you were and/or your team.

I was a youth bowler, and a halfway decent one at that. I played several other sports, but nothing to the degree of being good, so bowling is what I count as "my" sport. I bowled in several leagues and carried a 215 average when I last played seriously. Had the chance to speak to people about bowling at the collegiate level, but I had made up my mind to quit before they were even in the picture, so...that didn't happen. I still miss bowling and have plans to go back at some point in the future, but it's still not in the cards at the moment.

I was a youth bowler, and a halfway decent one at that. I played several other sports, but nothing to the degree of being good, so bowling is what I count as "my" sport. I bowled in several leagues and carried a 215 average when I last played seriously. Had the chance to speak to people about bowling at the collegiate level, but I had made up my mind to quit before they were even in the picture, so...that didn't happen. I still miss bowling and have plans to go back at some point in the future, but it's still not in the cards at the moment.

I'd like to get good at billards or minature golf as a side-hustle. I mean, those tournaments could pay big money.

I remember taking Yoga lessons as a child. Once a week after school, I attended a class with others in my age group. We used to practise mediation, balance, and body flexibility. My favourite was the "Tree Pose".

Did rugby a bit with my school. Did a variety of sports during PE lessons but rugby was probably the one that I actually did proper training and matches for.

I played competitive baseball and hockey until I was 18. I still play now just for fun and I enjoy playing many other sports. Table tennis is always fun!

I got really good at tae-kwon-do. Nonetheless, my rank never got above intermediate. Well, I wasn't around long enough for that.

I got really good at tae-kwon-do. Nonetheless, my rank never got above intermediate. Well, I wasn't around long enough for that.
Intermediate is still good! Especially from my introvert's point of view!! I only participated in introvert-friendly games like Chess and Scrabble!!! C
Continued with Chess to the university level. Now am playing lots of it online!! :) Typical life of an introvert!!

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in