LOGIN SIGN UP FREE!

General What sports did you play as a youth and/or university?

Jayson
Experienced Chatterer

I did tae-kwon-do (high school and university), but I regret not trying middle and high school track. Anyway, I also played basketball and track in elementary school.

Anyway, please tell me the story about how good you were and/or your team.

PGen98
Experienced Chatterer

I was a youth bowler, and a halfway decent one at that. I played several other sports, but nothing to the degree of being good, so bowling is what I count as "my" sport. I bowled in several leagues and carried a 215 average when I last played seriously. Had the chance to speak to people about bowling at the collegiate level, but I had made up my mind to quit before they were even in the picture, so...that didn't happen. I still miss bowling and have plans to go back at some point in the future, but it's still not in the cards at the moment.

Jayson
Experienced Chatterer

I was a youth bowler, and a halfway decent one at that. I played several other sports, but nothing to the degree of being good, so bowling is what I count as "my" sport. I bowled in several leagues and carried a 215 average when I last played seriously. Had the chance to speak to people about bowling at the collegiate level, but I had made up my mind to quit before they were even in the picture, so...that didn't happen. I still miss bowling and have plans to go back at some point in the future, but it's still not in the cards at the moment.
I'd like to get good at billards or minature golf as a side-hustle. I mean, those tournaments could pay big money.

Alexander
Experienced Chatterer

I remember taking Yoga lessons as a child. Once a week after school, I attended a class with others in my age group. We used to practise mediation, balance, and body flexibility. My favourite was the "Tree Pose".

_B_
New Chatterer

Did rugby a bit with my school. Did a variety of sports during PE lessons but rugby was probably the one that I actually did proper training and matches for.

Spikey
Administrative

Top Poster Of Month
I played competitive baseball and hockey until I was 18. I still play now just for fun and I enjoy playing many other sports. Table tennis is always fun!

Jayson
Experienced Chatterer

I got really good at tae-kwon-do. Nonetheless, my rank never got above intermediate. Well, I wasn't around long enough for that.

bomb
New Chatterer

I got really good at tae-kwon-do. Nonetheless, my rank never got above intermediate. Well, I wasn't around long enough for that.
Intermediate is still good! Especially from my introvert's point of view!! I only participated in introvert-friendly games like Chess and Scrabble!!! C
Continued with Chess to the university level. Now am playing lots of it online!! :) Typical life of an introvert!!

Top