What should you eat when you are bored at home?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Some Fun and Easy Dinners to Make If You're Bored With Cooking at Home,
Hot Shrimp and Citrus Salad.
Unstuffed Pepper Skillet.
Salmon with Avocado Salsa.
Lemony Chickpea Quinoa Salad.
Mole-Spiced Chickpea and Grilled Zucchini Tacos.
Garlic Basil Shrimp and Grits.
Small scale Bell Pepper Loaded Turkey "Nachos"
Miso Chicken.

Did you try this ever?

Mildredtabitha

I like drinking yoghurt añd eating light things like popcorns and crisps.

Real hero hidden in the darkness
To be honest, it's better to plan this beforehand.
If we try to take more food and calories, then we will regret this down the lane. So, it's to be prepared and take something good. Fruits can be the first choice but I am sure many people, wouldn't want to eat them. In fact, I don't like them all that much either.

Also, I would like to go with popcorn when I get bored. Instead of chips, pizza or something else, it's not that bad for our health.