Discussion What pets do you have?

Hungry Ego

New Chatterer
I myself have a 7.5 yrs old cat whose name is George (named after Curious George). When we first brought him home his name was Peter, but I really didn't like that name, so we decided to give it 24 hours and see what name we felt suited him and his personality. Well, the first day he spent so much time getting into everyone and anything he could. While he was a kitten he was such a troublemaker and a terror. He still is a major jerk to this day, but for the most part we have a pretty good understanding between the two of us. However he does hate change and is not always too fond of new people, especially young kids...

He's an old man in a cats body who likes to sleep and do things his way, on his own time. Right now he is sitting infront of me giving me the look like "shouldn't you be going to bed? Why are you still up?".

I guess that's my sign. What pets do you have?

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
I have one dog and she goes by the name of Summer. Ironically, she was born in the season of summer too. I have attached a picture of my pet below.
10856606_873320672688422_1854862405137642586_o.jpg

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
Me and my daughter would love to have a dog in the house. But. My wife uses her veto every time! :cautious:

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
I have a cat who I adopted and named Damien, but by way of having been born with the name Typhoon, and having met my mother who insisted on calling him "Phooney" before then managing to witness him going to his litter box, decided his name should be "Baby Poo Poo," and...well...that's the name that stuck with him for the last 10 years.

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
Me and my daughter would love to have a dog in the house. But. My wife uses her veto every time! :cautious:
See that's where you find out when the next little adoption day is at the local pet shop, make up any excuse to be in the area, and accidentally walk in and guilt her into adopting an adorable little puppy ;)

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
It's not that easy! She is strong willed and not at all easy to manipulate! 😟

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
It's not that easy! She is strong willed and not at all easy to manipulate! 😟
Ah, then it's the long game for you, sadly. "Look at these cut puppies in these Youtube videos, aren't they adorable?" "Wow, what a cute puppy in this picture!" "Aww look, this one's playing with the daughter, how sweet!" Keep that up and she'll cave! Plus, think of the extra security for your family having an instant alert any time someone tries to enter the house, or if danger is present! Dogs are an asset.

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
We have tried some and will try more of what you say. She also loves animals but somehow she wouldn't have one in the house! :confused:

Shag

Speech Bubble
I have a beagle, pitbull, beagle pitbull mix and a bully pit. And no I'm not a drug dealer. Lol.

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
I don't have any at the moment, but am considering getting a puppy and a cat. Its getting pretty boring by the day.

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Top Poster Of Month
We have 3 dogs. The oldest is Tisoy, a mixed spitz that is white. He is 13 years old last month. Although looking frail but he is still normal with almost everything. The 2 other dogs are Barbie, a mixed pekingese which is the only female and Pipoy, a brown pug. Both Barbie and Pipoy are 8 years old by a difference of 1 week only. Tisoy and Barbie sleep in our bedroom while the pug sleeps in the housemaid's bedroom.

They are like our children and we bring them along to vacation places like beach and swimming pool resort.

Sweerie_banana

New Chatterer
We have a dog called Meggie. She has three puppies that are so adorable. She has been here for a month now. We had to get them because of the recent robbery we went through. We had to take precautions although the thieves didn't manage to enter the house. We also kept CCTV cameras.
We feel so much safer right now. We normally lock them up and set them free to wonder in the compound in the night.

Sweerie_banana

New Chatterer
I also love rabbits I think are a good source of protein and they are so cute. Unfortunately I hate cleaning after them but one day I plan on breeding them. They are usually sold in our market places and cooked in several butcheries.

I am planning to breed two of them, a male and a female one so they can give birth to more rabbits. I love how they are so white and fluffy.
I dont have any pet but I would like a rabbit as a pet one day.

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
I would like to introduce Bert and Dinah our 2 rescue cats we have had for 5 years now.

20200819_102708.jpg

apathy

New Chatterer
I've 2 dogs, a springer spaniel/english pointer mix named bow-wow and AFAIK the other is a bichon frise/shi tzu mix, her name is page. they're both sweethearts!

Aveli

New Chatterer
My friend's cat, Daisy, is pregnat right now. I'm not sure when the kittens are going to get here but I've already ordered one. It is just a matter of time.

Top