What Movies Are You Waiting To See?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Have you any list of which movie you want to watch?
Or,
You are waiting for the release of the movie.

Do you have?

Right now I'm quite busy, so I really am not aware of the new movies that are coming out, so I'm quite behind on that. I don't really make it a point to be updated with movies anyway.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova

There are a lot of movies I would like to watch. I like watching foreign movies and Russian Movie Maker Andrei Tarkovsky is my favorite. I would like to bing watch all of his movies. I also like Ingmar Bergman and I would also like to bing watch his movies.

Cityscape

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Downtown
I'm really keen to see the new Doctor Strange movie called Multiverse of Madness. It looks really good and I think it almost directly follows on from Spider Man No Way Home and WandaVision so I'm keen to see that when I can. It's currently only in theatres I think.