Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What Movies Are You Waiting To See?

Have you any list of which movie you want to watch?
Or,
You are waiting for the release of the movie.

Do you have?

Right now I'm quite busy, so I really am not aware of the new movies that are coming out, so I'm quite behind on that. I don't really make it a point to be updated with movies anyway.

There are a lot of movies I would like to watch. I like watching foreign movies and Russian Movie Maker Andrei Tarkovsky is my favorite. I would like to bing watch all of his movies. I also like Ingmar Bergman and I would also like to bing watch his movies.

I'm really keen to see the new Doctor Strange movie called Multiverse of Madness. It looks really good and I think it almost directly follows on from Spider Man No Way Home and WandaVision so I'm keen to see that when I can. It's currently only in theatres I think.

I am at the moment still waiting to see M3GAN but my two eldest kids who also want to watch it have been busy so I have been patiently waiting for them to have some time so we can all watch it together and experience it together. Clips I have seen look amazing so I am super excited to watch it when we do.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in