People What made you smile today?

Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
Life has been hectic for a lot of us, and with the cost of everything going up and wages pretty much remaining the same, there isn't much to smile about these days. However, my boyfriend made me smile today. He always seems to be able to make me smile even when I really don't want to or feel like smiling, and I'm thankful for that. <3

  • Like
Reactions:Jay