Revert customizations made in this style

What Mac apps and services do you use?

Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Just wondering what Anti-virus and firewall my fellow Mac lovers use and which ones stood out for you?

What ad-blocking service do you use?
What Mac apps and services do you use?

Nabix

Nabix

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I've never in my life used an anti-virus software on a mac computer. The vast majority of viruses are written for windows pc's not macs. It's rare but not unheard of that a mac computer gets infected with a virus.

uBlock is better than Ad Block Plus IMO.

Reactions:Neutral Nova
nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I've never in my life used an anti-virus software on a mac computer. The vast majority of viruses are written for windows pc's not macs. It's rare but not unheard of that a mac computer gets infected with a virus.

uBlock is better than Ad Block Plus IMO.
I use Windows PC. I have never used any Mac device except for an iPod, which I did not use for a long time. I did not know that most of the viruses are written for windows pc and mac is comparatively safe from viruses. On my windows PC I am using free version of 360 Total. I have also tried paid anti virus but in my observation free antivirus are also very good.

J

joombo

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I use apple music, vpn and ad block the most. Want to create my own app one day too, I turned to pro developers to help me with that task. I found software development website https://fortegrp.com/ with pro devs team. They helped me build an app at the highest level ad saved my time. Sometimes it's better to ask for help professionals.

Last edited:
Sharon

Sharon

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
serened.proboards.com
CB$
I use Apple Music and Slack a lot on my MacBook. There aren't many other apps I use other than broswers. Although I would love to dive more into Garage Band in the near future. I'd love to learn how to create my own songs using the software.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.