Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

What laptop should I buy in 2020?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
The Best Laptops 2020:

Dell XPS 13 (2020) The best PC you can purchase.
MacBook Air (2020) The best PC for Mac clients.
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14. A brilliant gaming PC.
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) An incredible decision for Mac power clients.
HP Envy x360 (2020)
HP Elite Dragonfly.
Lenovo Chromebook Duet.
Razer Blade Pro 17.

What device now you are using?

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
Well, the question of the thread asks, "what laptop should I buy in 2020". It should say "The Best Laptops in 2020", but nonetheless a great list compiled together that'll definitely help those looking to buy a PC. It does depend on budget, primary use, and many other factors as to whether any of those machines will be suitable/fit for purpose. I'm using an HP, running on Intel i3 with 8G RAM. Just enough for my freelance work.

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
To be honest, it's better to go with the cheapest laptop which meets our requirements.
The lifetime of a laptop is about 3-4 years, most of the time. I got my second laptop and I am pretty sure, it will die in 2021. This time, I don't want to get an expensive one. Instead, I will go with an expensive desktop and a cheap laptop.

This way, we will never regret anything in the future.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I have been using HP laptop all my life. When I say all my life, I mean since 2010. In the last 10 years I used two laptops. My current laptop is 3 years old and this year I am thing to get a new laptop. This time I will be looking forward to buy Mac. I am making a choice between macbook air and macbook pro.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
Excuse me for butting in. I just want to brag of my laptops, yeah, that's plural. Last year a friend lent me his laptop which he doesn't use. My desktop is still running but you know that it has many issues. At least the laptop is running on Windows 7 which is more comfortable than the desktop's Windows XP. Before Christmas another friend sent me his laptop that is an excess. Wow, now I have 2 laptops and the latest is installed with Windows 10. Wow, that's really great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.