• Welcome to The Community

What is your wish for sports in 2021?

Alexandoy

Member
I am a fan of boxing and mixed martial arts so my wish is for the judges to be fair in their judging. There were several bad decisions for big fights. One was the championship for featherweight that the champion Alexander Volkanovski seemed to have lost but instead got a split decision over former champion Max Holloway. In boxing there was also the fight of Raymart Gaballo that was given the decision although he should have lost to Emmanuel Rodriguez.

Spikey

Member
My wish for sports in 2021 is that fans will be able to go back to games safely. Some teams are already doing so but it would be nice to see the stadium full of fans again instead of half full or no fans at all.

Top