What is your take on noise pollution?

  • #1
There is an ordinance here that was recently passed in banning karaoke singing after 9 pm and before lunch time. That means you can only sing with karaoke machine from 1 pm to 9 pm. The issue is noise pollution which is a bother to the neighbors. I agree with that. But what makes me wonder is the penchant for the karaoke singer to use the microphone and play it in loud volume for the whole community to hear his singing. I cannot find the sense in it.