Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

What is your take on angels?

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
Do you believe that angels do exist? Or perhaps there are angels but not in the way they are portrayed by artists. My idea of an angel is a spirit with an image like us. They may have super powers but no wings, I don't believe that angels are like birds. That idea of wings simply means that stories of angels are about their flying. What if those angels in the ancient time are actually aliens who can fly with the use of a device?

L

LBJ

Hello Alexandoy, pleased to meet you. I want to believe that there are benevolent beings out there that look out for us. The idea that there are caring spiritual entities that hopefully exist is comforting to me. What we have down here in the flesh leaves much to be desired.

Reactions:Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I believe in guardian angels myself.
There is a guy here named Rene who has a radio program at night. He is promoting Guardian Angels. The listeners can text him to ask for the guardian angel and all he needed is the date of birth. Rene said that we all have our guardian angel who provide protection when necessary. But if we do not believe in guardian angel then we might be neglected in terms of protection.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
One friend who is a religious person and who reads the Bible often said that there there are angels who have a relationship with humans. The offspring are giants. What entered my mind was Goliath the giant who was beaten by David with his slingshot. Now that story about the giant offspring of an angel and probably a woman can be construed in a science fiction way that the aliens are tall beings so if the alien would have a child with a human then the child would be tall.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
There is one tribe in our country that live in the mountains. Part of their folklore are angels who visited their forefathers. The speculation of a social worker is that the angels may be pilots on a parachute. But the tribes people insisted on the image of being with wings although the angel in their description is not white but brown although still a giant in size.

Sharon

Sharon

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
Texas
serened.proboards.com
CB$
I like to believe that there are angels all around us every day. They are the goodness in people even strangers. That's why you see people all the time helping others without being asked. I like to believe angels give us that extra nudge we need when we first consider whether we should help someone or not.

• Agree
Reactions:Jay
prake

prake

Valued Member
Oct 23, 2021
CB$
There is a good chance that there are good people with superpowers. Otherwise, this world would not have survived the cruelty of politicians.

Reactions:Jay
prake

prake

Valued Member
Oct 23, 2021
CB$
Have you ever heard of people who actually saw any of them physically ? I believe such visions are mostly hallucinations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.