What is your take on angels?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Do you believe that angels do exist? Or perhaps there are angels but not in the way they are portrayed by artists. My idea of an angel is a spirit with an image like us. They may have super powers but no wings, I don't believe that angels are like birds. That idea of wings simply means that stories of angels are about their flying. What if those angels in the ancient time are actually aliens who can fly with the use of a device?

LBJ

Hello Alexandoy, pleased to meet you. I want to believe that there are benevolent beings out there that look out for us. The idea that there are caring spiritual entities that hopefully exist is comforting to me. What we have down here in the flesh leaves much to be desired.

  • Like
Reactions:Alexandoy
    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #4

I believe in guardian angels myself.
There is a guy here named Rene who has a radio program at night. He is promoting Guardian Angels. The listeners can text him to ask for the guardian angel and all he needed is the date of birth. Rene said that we all have our guardian angel who provide protection when necessary. But if we do not believe in guardian angel then we might be neglected in terms of protection.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #5

One friend who is a religious person and who reads the Bible often said that there there are angels who have a relationship with humans. The offspring are giants. What entered my mind was Goliath the giant who was beaten by David with his slingshot. Now that story about the giant offspring of an angel and probably a woman can be construed in a science fiction way that the aliens are tall beings so if the alien would have a child with a human then the child would be tall.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #6

There is one tribe in our country that live in the mountains. Part of their folklore are angels who visited their forefathers. The speculation of a social worker is that the angels may be pilots on a parachute. But the tribes people insisted on the image of being with wings although the angel in their description is not white but brown although still a giant in size.

Sharon

Sharon

Texas
serened.proboards.com
I like to believe that there are angels all around us every day. They are the goodness in people even strangers. That's why you see people all the time helping others without being asked. I like to believe angels give us that extra nudge we need when we first consider whether we should help someone or not.

  • Agree
Reactions:Jay
prake

prake

There is a good chance that there are good people with superpowers. Otherwise, this world would not have survived the cruelty of politicians.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
prake

prake

Have you ever heard of people who actually saw any of them physically ? I believe such visions are mostly hallucinations.