What is your most played DS game?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Of all the DS games you have, which do you play the most?
or,
What is your favorite DS game?

That's a tough one, but it's probably one of the Pokemon games. As much as I've moved on from the anime and TCG, those games still pull me in. On the original DS it's probably Diamond or Pearl, though I did spend a lot of time with the Dragon Quest games, as well. Very solid.