Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What is your favorite quote you've heard?

Noah

Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith-Steve jobs.

I've got way too many favourites to have just one, honestly. Two of my favourites include "without music, life would be a mistake" - Nietzsche and "those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire

"Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill" or "If any single word could describe why humanity has never and will never reach its full potential, that word would be 'meetings'". Both from Dave Barry.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in