What Is Your Dream Business?

Thread Owner : sliara
S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Mine would be in the food industry. People need to eat, so if the food is quite good and affordable, then I expect a lot of people to buy it. I will not aim to sell food that's made with cheap ingredients, and I would not scrimp on flavor so that customers will be pleased.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Food business is very ideal to put up where there are many people going to and fro especially in the market, near the public plaza or school and universities or near the public transportation terminals.

However in this pandemic period, it's too uphill to start a business like since the mobility of people is being restricted. There's a restriction on the number of commuters or passengers. That means there are also limited number of people in the terminals.

Well, if you're going to push it through you may have it as food online. The people may order through online and the foods would be delivered to them.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I won't try it out now, but in the future I might and possibly it will be online. Right now I'm leaning towards a physical mode of selling if I have capital.

Reactions:nangk08
Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
So next month I'm planning on starting to learn to code. I have decided to teach myself using free online resources that I am still trying to put together. Hopefully, within six months, the course will be done and I can start with my portfolio. This is my dream.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
@sliara that is great, I too love food and cooking a lot but I find it a bit daunting to do it on a large scal;e all by myself. However, my dream business would be to cultivate and sell plants, especially cut flowers.

Reactions:Hova
S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Ah that would be too easy to sell online, you could just post it and you could find buyers there. You could sell it in front of your house also so that it's more convenient.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Ah that would be too easy to sell online, you could just post it and you could find buyers there. You could sell it in front of your house also so that it's more convenient.
Yes I guess it would be easy to sell, but the problem is space and land for growing them. Here, land is the most valuable commodity and not many can afford to buy land! :dont-know-emoji:

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
If that's the case then you can just try growing them in your own yard no matter how small, I'm thinking you could just sell flowers instead of plants.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
When it comes to business my dream is to have a garden resort that is a different kind. All the food that is served would come from the garden and that would include the meat and fish that would also be raised there. I know it needs a huge capital that is why I cannot be serious with that dream. I have tried 2 businesses already that I have experienced the travails of a businessman. It is not easy but with ample capital it can be done.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
The fish business brings in a lot of money. I have an uncle who has a fish fillet business. He is the go-to guy when you want fish fillets, so people come from all over to buy from him (he lives in a small town). He has a bunch of Freezers in a huge warehouse-like-room, and they are all filled with fish. The fish business has made him a very rich and famous guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.