What's new

What is this acronym in full?

bomb

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
Write the acronyms in full.....and leave one for the next person to crack

Example:
DAEMON

is Disk And Execution Monitor

next is

CAPTCHA

Leonard

Member
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
Write the acronyms in full.....and leave one for the next person to crack

Example:
DAEMON

is Disk And Execution Monitor

next is

CAPTCHA
Don't know please help me out

Davidisms

Member
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
CAPTCHA - Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart

IVRS

Last edited:
OP
bomb

  • #6
CAPTCHA - Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart

IVRS
IVRS - Interactive Voice Response System

BODMAS

Jaspreet

Member
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
BODMAS- Brackets, Orders, Division,Multiplication, Addition,Subtraction.

RAM

Paladin

Member
Loyalist
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
Buy My Whiskey? 🤔

Okay, in all seriousness it stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke AG. and yes, I had to Google that one.

ATM

Bastty

Member
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
ATM - Atmosphere
ATM - Automated Teller Machine

MMXXI

Paladin

Member
Loyalist
Style
ChatBanter Light Canvas v2.2.0
Uh, if it's Roman numerals, MMXII would just be
M + M + X + I + I
2000 + 10 + 1 + 1
= 2012

So MMXII = 2012. (Clever.)

Acronym: PHP

ewpratt

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (the first P of PHP actually stands for PHP, indicating recursive capabilities)

DOS

ewpratt

Member
Style
ChatBanter Dark Canvas v2.2.2
Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus

TNT