Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

What is the significance of environment?

The environment assumes a significant part in sound living and the presence of life on planet earth.
Earth is a home for various living species and we as a whole are reliant on the environment for food,
air, water, and different necessities. Along these lines, it is significant for each person to spare and secure our current circumstance.

We are here because of the environment. A lot of animals became extinct because the environment was not favorable for them. If we don't protect our environment, we might be extinct just like the dinosaurs. In order to protect the environment, we need to consume fewer resources, use only the renewal source of energy, plant trees, eat more veggies, eat less meat. etc.

We are here because of the environment. A lot of animals became extinct because the environment was not favorable for them. If we don't protect our environment, we might be extinct just like the dinosaurs. In order to protect the environment, we need to consume fewer resources, use only the renewal source of energy, plant trees, eat more veggies, eat less meat. etc.
So true. We are here because of the environment, our cultures, values, lifestyles etc. is dictated by the kind of environment we live in. It is also responsible for our health so we need to take good care of the environment around us, not just for ourselves but for our coming generations.

The environment is the place that we are in whether we are at home or at work or at play. When there is a problem with the environment that can make life uncomfortable then we have to resolve it. With the prevalence of air pollution in almost all cities of developed countries it is scary to think that someday there will be no clean air to breath. It is unthinkable that we are now having bottled water that in the future we may be having bottled oxygen for breathing.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in