What is the most uncomfortable conversation you have ever had online?

bomb

bomb

I believe you are here because, like me, you love online communities (forums).

Sometimes someone hits on you, or you try to hit on someone.....blah blah blah

What was the most awkward conversation you have ever had online? For me:
I will call him "Him"

Him: Hi bro
Me: Hello
Him: How are you doing?
Me: I am fine thank you, and you?
Him: Am good. Are you a boy or girl
Me: Am a guy.
Him: Me too
Me: Ok.
Him: Where are you from?
Me: Am from [edited] and you?
Him: Am from Kingston, Jamaica.
Me: Pleasure to know you.
Him: Do you smoke weed?
Me: Sorry, no, why do you ask?
Him: Never Mind. was just asking.
Me: ok.
Him: do you love boys?
Me: Well, I love everyone. Or what do you mean?
Him: Can you be my boyfriend
Me: We are friends here already.
Him: Like we can meet and make out.
Me: Sorry bro, am straight!
Him: Sorry mate.
Me: It is ok, it is your choice. I don't judge.
Him: Thanks, bro.
Me: gtg
Him: ok.

That seems uncomfortable for sure. Once I had a lady that kept flirting with me online even though she is married. I know those people in real life and I still hangout with them once in awhile but it gets awkward sometimes. I don't want my friend coming after me lol.

  • Haha
Reactions:bomb
bomb

bomb

That seems uncomfortable for sure. Once I had a lady that kept flirting with me online even though she is married. I know those people in real life and I still hangout with them once in awhile but it gets awkward sometimes. I don't want my friend coming after me lol.
Haha...that was crazy! Yea, people usually behave differently when they are behind the keyboard!! In real life, they pretend to be some saints or something :-)

Real hero hidden in the darkness
When people try to get phone number or some other contact information from me I suppose. Sometimes, it's really hard to say no. I had to make couple of excuses to get out of those situations.
It's just that, I am fine with sharing my email address but I don't want to share anything else. I know it doesn't make much sense but that's how it is for me. Well these days I am not talking to anyone so it's fine.

I try to give out my phone number only if I believe the other party is cool and friendly.

I don't think I've ever had an uncomfortable conversation with anyone online, I don't go into chatrooms anymore, but when I did I had none.

Jeremy

Jeremy

It has been long when I had this conversation with a friend online. He was just trying to provoke me of not getting paid with the work I did for him online. I was just feeling somehow about it, but he later pay me.

I haven't had that kind of conversation thankfully but I did have a massive argument with an Indian guy who called me racist on another forum. I was really annoyed about it because I can honestly say that I'm not. Thankfully admin stepped in and told him that none of my posts were racist. He was just having a bop because he was annoyed with me about something I had written on a different forum. I think we're okay now though.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
My most uncomfortable conversation was when an online friend I hadn't spoken to in a few months suddenly messaged me screaming at me to "yiff" her, over and over. I was 12 and had no idea wtf yiffing was, nor did I even know what a furry was.

Your one was just a mad thing in general though, I kinda remember her being really big into Satanism and what not so it's probably a good thing I fell out of contact with her lol

  • Haha
Reactions:Brad P

When I was blamed for my inadequacy and called me stupid for I was able to get her message due to language barrier..

I admitted that I failed her expectations but she won't forgive me.