What Is The Most Important Thing For You?

    Thread Owner : sliara
  • #1
I'm wondering what is the most important thing for you, since this is subjective to the person being asked. It may be friends, family, significant other, or some other stuff like money, acclaim, praise, sex, drugs, etc. So what's the most important thing for you?

My family is the most important thing for me, my mother, husband and my son are the three most important people in my life and there happiness is the most crucial thing for me.

I'd have to say family, for sure. I don't have a great family, per se, but I'd like to think at least I put them as my priority in life. I quit my job about 4 years ago to look after my mother who has dementia, for example, so I'd like to think I put my family first...

God for me is my #1. Besides him family and my close friends are important to me and the small simple things in life, like going hiking and enjoying nature.

  • Like
Reactions:LBJ

My main concern is taking care of my spouse and kid. My second most important concern is ti ensure that my aging parents and inlaws are in good health. I am deeply attached to my family and extended family. I make sure they have a better lifestyle

Staying alive until my granddaughter is old enough to take care of herself is my main concern. She is very difficult and I know that many might not be able to cope with her. She is now 14 so in another 3 or 4 years she will be almost an adult. I have very good health so I hope I will be able to see her happy in life with a good job, a husband and children of her own.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

Staying alive until my granddaughter is old enough to take care of herself is my main concern. She is very difficult and I know that many might not be able to cope with her. She is now 14 so in another 3 or 4 years she will be almost an adult. I have very good health so I hope I will be able to see her happy in life with a good job, a husband and children of her own.
I missed interacting with you for a long time, we interacted quite a bit over at Forumcoin. I remember your concern for your granddaughter. These teen years are the most difficult ones to cope with especially when the parents are not around. I am quite hopeful that you will be around for a long long time and things will do turn out to be good for you and her. All the best!

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950
Joshi

Joshi

Of course my family is the most important thing for me ..

Te0

I think that family, work and the person in your life or your woman are the fundamental values to be able to have a good life, are primary as things

I missed interacting with you for a long time, we interacted quite a bit over at Forumcoin. I remember your concern for your granddaughter. These teen years are the most difficult ones to cope with especially when the parents are not around. I am quite hopeful that you will be around for a long long time and things will do turn out to be good for you and her. All the best!
Yes I remember you well but you haven't been to ForumCoin for a long time. I am still there and the site is going strong as always, one of the more successful sites. Nice to see you here :-)

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08