What Is The Most Important Thing For You?

I'm wondering what is the most important thing for you, since this is subjective to the person being asked. It may be friends, family, significant other, or some other stuff like money, acclaim, praise, sex, drugs, etc. So what's the most important thing for you?

I'd have to say family, for sure. I don't have a great family, per se, but I'd like to think at least I put them as my priority in life. I quit my job about 4 years ago to look after my mother who has dementia, for example, so I'd like to think I put my family first...

Staying alive until my granddaughter is old enough to take care of herself is my main concern. She is very difficult and I know that many might not be able to cope with her. She is now 14 so in another 3 or 4 years she will be almost an adult. I have very good health so I hope I will be able to see her happy in life with a good job, a husband and children of her own.

Staying alive until my granddaughter is old enough to take care of herself is my main concern. She is very difficult and I know that many might not be able to cope with her. She is now 14 so in another 3 or 4 years she will be almost an adult. I have very good health so I hope I will be able to see her happy in life with a good job, a husband and children of her own.
I missed interacting with you for a long time, we interacted quite a bit over at Forumcoin. I remember your concern for your granddaughter. These teen years are the most difficult ones to cope with especially when the parents are not around. I am quite hopeful that you will be around for a long long time and things will do turn out to be good for you and her. All the best!

I missed interacting with you for a long time, we interacted quite a bit over at Forumcoin. I remember your concern for your granddaughter. These teen years are the most difficult ones to cope with especially when the parents are not around. I am quite hopeful that you will be around for a long long time and things will do turn out to be good for you and her. All the best!
Yes I remember you well but you haven't been to ForumCoin for a long time. I am still there and the site is going strong as always, one of the more successful sites. Nice to see you here :)

Back
Top